The 4it Difference
What Sets 4it Apart From Other Miami & Fort Lauderdale IT Companies?
Availability, capability, and cybersecurity are what set us apart from other IT companies. We deliver consistently best-in-class IT services following our carefully developed and mature set of IT practices and procedures.
Over nearly two decades in business, we’ve learned a lot about IT services, how they are delivered, and the difference they can make in a business when handled correctly.
What have we learned?
That best-in-class IT services come down to a three-fold strategy: availability, capability, and security. Our mission is to provide an experienced and expert team that’s available when our clients need us, all while reducing our clients’ exposure to cybercrime threats.
Our clients are able to leverage a secure, reliable, high-performance IT infrastructure and support team that moves their business forward.
Extended Service Hours
We recognize that many organizations no longer work M-F from just 9AM – 5PM. Many have offices and remote workers in different time zones adding another dimension to their live IT support requirements.
That’s why we offer 12 full hours of live workday support availability: 7AM–7PM, Monday – Friday, backed by 24×7 escalated support to cover nights, weekends, and holidays.
Don’t worry, this support isn’t delivered by third-party contractors that don’t know our client’s environments. Our support team is made up our own full-time employees dedicated to providing fast and efficient end-user support.
A Deep Roster of IT Experts
One of the challenges in delivering full-suite IT support is the vast range of skill sets required to do so consistently and competently. While we have carefully curated our suite of IT solutions and tools, we recognize that truly effective IT support is a matter of the people delivering it.
That’s why we’ve invested in an extensive team of IT experts that operate out of three corporate offices (Miami, Bogota, and Cebu). Having distributed teams provides geographic redundancy in case of a disaster and immediately available support for multiple time zones.
Our staff of 40 delivers a range of key capabilities and competencies, including:
- a.Friendly and effective help desk support to triage and resolve end-user issues and questions as they arise.
- b.A Network Operations Center (NOC) that handles all system maintenance, security updates and patching, and monitors networks for performance and security issues, proactively addressing them before they affect client operations.
- c.A Security Operations Center (SOC) that handles vulnerability remediation, monitoring of client IT environments for cybercrime threats and suspicious events, and 24×7 cyber incident response ensuring client data is kept secure.
- d.Project Engineering responsible for project management and engineering services for advanced network and cloud design, lifecycle replacement, and new systems deployment.
- e.Sales and Account Management responsible for providing a consistent point of contact for collaboration, development of an IT roadmap, hardware, and software acquisition, and advocacy for our clients throughout our organization.
At 4it, we believe that the only way to effectively develop cybersecurity is through a fully managed approach that builds a culture of best practices in combination with a range of carefully chosen tools and technologies.
We can provide managed security solutions that address your company’s specific needs, and we can do so in a cost-effective manner. The many features of our managed IT security service include:
- Identity Management
- Full Security Patch & Antivirus Management
- Content Filtering & Reporting
- Spam Control and Email Archiving
- Mobile Device Management
- Intrusion Prevention & Encryption
- Spyware, Botnets, and Phishing Protection
- Secure access for remote users
- SIEM & 24×7 Incident Response
- Office 365 email and remote access
We’re Your Partner In IT
—Not Just Another Vendor
You don’t need another vendor that’s only interested in delivering their specific services, unconcerned with how they intersect with your business processes.
As your IT team, our ultimate goals are to be your strategic partner, understand your business’ objectives and challenges, and work closely with you to implement a strategy that enables your company’s continued growth and success.
After all, your success is our success. When your IT support is being delivered effectively, it should make a big difference in your daily work life.
We know we’re succeeding when we see you grow and improve as a result of what we do for you.